Friday morning coffee reads·
A regular roundup of interesting stories from the week to enjoy wit your morning coffee.
- Ex-clown is hard to hide on a resumé.
- Should we stop looking for intelligent life?
- Anger over tourists swarming hot spots sparks backlash.
- How I caused California’s housing crisis.
- The major mobile providers — AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon — are selling your location information.
- How the Internet killed the critic.
- A bank glitch gave a down-on-his-luck Australian man access to unlimited funds. Then he did exactly what you think he did with it.
- Ethiopia is now Africa’s fastest growing economy.
- The trouble with hating Ernest Hemingway.