There are a number of new blogging platforms that make it easy to publish content stored in a online file service, such as Dropbox, as a blog or web site. For the most part editing is done using Mark Down, so no HTML knowledge is necessary. One of the advantages of this method of publishing is you control all of your content in your account and it is very simple to get a new site up and running. Because the sites use mark down, any files you create for one platform can easily be moved to a new platform for publishing.
All but one of the site listed below uses Drop Box to store files, but there is an Evernote-powered blog as well.
- Postach.io – Evernote powered blogging. Postach.io reviewed by Appstorm. Blogs using Postach.io.
- DropPages.com – Dropbox powered CMS. DropPages reviewed by maketecheasier.
- Site44 – Dropbox powered CMS. Site44 reviewed by Appstorm.
- Pancake.io – Dropbox powered CMS. Pancake.io reviewed by TechNorms.
- Calepin.co – Dropbox powered blogging. Calepin.co reviewed by Appstorm.
- Harp – Dropbox powered blogging.
- KISSr – Dropbox powered CMS.
- Scriptogra.am – Dropbox powered blogging.
- Markbox – Dropbox powered blogging.
- Skrivr – Dropbox powered blogging.